MRS. SAHATTAYA JAISAMUT
POSITION : PARTNER
- LL.B. (J.D.Equivalent) (Thammasat University)
- LL.M. (International Business Law with Merit), (University of Exeter), U.K.
- Certificate program in litigation, Lawyer council of Thailand
Practices in the areas of Business Law, Intellectual Property Law, International Commercial and Foreign Investment Law, Drafting Business Agreement and Concession Contract, Corporate, Public Company Law and Joint Venture.
- Partner of Legal Spirit Ltd. January 2007 – Present
- Partner of Legal Spirit Law Office Ltd. January 2014 – Present
- Deputy managing director of SME Legal Spirit Ltd. July 2015 – Present
SOCIAL AND ACADEMIC:
- Treasurer of the Assanee Pollajan (Mr. Phee) Foundation. September 2002 – Present
- Special lecturer at Faculty of Business Administration, Kasetsart University for Bachelor of Business Administration Program (International Program) in Business Law and Tax
- Special guest speakers at the training course “Creating Thai Investors Abroad” Class 13rd organized by the Board of Investment of Thailand (BOI)
- Special guest speakers at the training course “Creating Thai Investors Abroad” Class 14rd organized by the Board of Investment of Thailand (BOI)
- Special guest speakers at the training course “Creating Thai Investors Abroad” Class 18rd organized by the Board of Investment of Thailand (BOI)
- Guest speaker at the academic symposium “ADVANCED CONTRACTS RISK MANAGEMENT” on the topic of “Strategies for Drafting Legally Effective Commercial Contracts” for NIA
- Guest speaker at an academic seminar on the topic “Protection of Intellectual Property in Brands and Innovative Products” organized by the National Innovation Agency (NIA)
- Guest Speaker in the law conference on “Advanced Contracts Risk Management” issued in “Strategies for Drafting Legally Effective Commercial Contracts” presented by Ideal Forum. June 2016
- The guest speakers for an educational forum on “the Intellectual Property Protection in the innovative products and brands” organised by National Innovation Agency, June 2017
- Guest Speaker in the law conference on “Effect of Thai Law regarding to the Establishment of ASEAN Community” presented by Faculty of Law, Phranakhon Rajabhat University. June 2014
- Guest Speaker in the law conference on “the Establishment of ASEAN Community and Preparation of Law” presented by Industrial enterprises, Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong. September 2013
- Lecturer in a television program for “Law for People” broadcasted on Channel 11, January 2014 presented by Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University.
PROFESSIONAL & ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS:
- Thai Bar Association.
- The Law Society of Thailand.
Thai (Native); English (Fluent)
- Honor award in Project MIND CREDIT from National Innovation Agency
- The 3rd award “Hemraj”, a person of the year in field ethic leader from DinDeeNamSai foundation in 2018
T : +662-694-1462-3 F : +662-694-1688 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org