Dispute Resolutions conduce to utmost eventuation of client
In today’s world where society is driven by innovation and advanced technology, there are surprises that people wake up to every morning as changes occur at a rapid pace in every aspect of their lives. It will be economic, social, political, cultural, and technological and these changes affect people’s daily life in one way or another.
All economic activities, both trade and investment on a global scale, are the ones that are directly affected by the above changes, and consequently, economic activity is also rapidly changing. too
For example, conducting financial transactions and developing a commercial model or nature of business based on innovations, etc.
Recently, all of the above factors have greatly influenced the changes in the Thai economy, especially the promotion of business or investment by government agencies through the government’s socio-economic policies.
From the foregoing, it cannot be denied that in this rapidly changing world, both the public sector, the private sector, and the people must always adapt to keep up with the current world conditions. also have to live ‘Accuracy and speed’ in making decisions and solving problems all the time. Especially in terms of the private sector, business operators may face conflicts in many aspects. Such conflicts can arise for a number of reasons, such as disputes arising from business contracts. or plagiarism of innovations that infringe intellectual property rights, etc.
However, when a legal conflict or a business dispute arises, if the issue is not properly and promptly resolved, the damage and impact on the business can occur enormously.
Therefore, prompt and efficient dispute resolution will ensure that the business can continue to run smoothly. Currently, international dispute resolution can be classified into two main categories:
Firstly, litigation in court (Litigation), which is considered a mainstream dispute resolution; and
The second is alternative dispute resolution (ADR), which is negotiation, mediation, conciliation, and arbitration. (Arbitration)
In the midst of the 5.0 era and the business conflicts mentioned above, choosing dispute resolution to achieve its best interests requires a team of qualified legal service attorneys. The qualities of a suitable lawyer team are competence, trustworthiness, knowledge, and prudence in dispute resolution and litigation. Such qualifications are necessary to work in the best interests of the legal client to settle disputes quickly, effectively, and, most importantly, to maintain the best relationship between the parties.
As, we, Legal Spirit LTD, recognize the importance of legal services and changes in the world in this 5.0 era. Therefore, we have a team of lawyers who are experienced in all types of dispute resolution and ready to provide legal services to everyone. In the area of litigation, we have a team of lawyers who are experts in strategizing and formulating litigation strategies for clients to succeed in many cases. Besides solving the mainstream disputes, we also specialize in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) as well as having the ability in foreign languages to provide services to foreign clients effectively. Moreover, we are constantly studying and improving our knowledge about legal regulations and modern technology to be applied in business disputes all the time.
Despite our organization’s development of legal services to keep pace with the changing global environment, we still continued to uphold and comply with invariably from the first day of legal service so far to provide legal services under the core value of our organization, “Responsibility, punctuality, efficiency, and always reliable”.
What indicates our expertise in dispute resolution and our attention to legal service recipients has been reflected through various works many times in the past such as business litigation, the financial case worth ten billion Baht, administrative cases, bankruptcy cases, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), international trade cases, process dispute resolution, and International Arbitration.
Details appear in some sample cases where the Firm has had the opportunity to provide legal services as follows:-
- Representing the Company’s directors in litigation proceedings related to disputes between the Company’s directors and related third parties. In the case of embezzlement of business assets worth more than 4,500 million Baht
- Representing one of the top three textile companies in Thailand. In the civil case where the capital in the case is worth more than 20 billion Baht.
- Representing client, a large transformer manufacturing company, which has bid for work with a government agency with a project value of 2,000 million Baht that has filed a lawsuit against a government agency in the Administrative Court in the event that a client was an unlawful administrative order by a government agency which caused damage to the client.
- Representing clients who are importers of titanium from China in negotiating disputes before filing a lawsuit which finally did mediate the dispute until the satisfaction of both parties.
- Representing a large energy company to prosecute in the International Trade Court in cases involving breaches of trade contracts for a manufacturer in Malaysia.
- Representing clients who are leading transformer manufacturing companies to prosecute claims for goods from government agencies of South Asian countries and conduct international arbitration proceedings.
Besides the example cases mentioned above, there are still many cases that we have the opportunities to serve and provide legal services to the clients with the best of our ability in different types of cases and levels of complexity. In any matter, we are ready to provide legal services with a lawyer team that is very experienced, knowledgeable, prudent to provide services to the best of our ability, and always reliable, all for the maximum benefit to our legal service clients.