Pursuant to an annual general meeting of NAIPEE FOUNDATION (ASSANEE POLLAJAN) (“Foundation”) as of the year 2010 (B.E. 2553), taken on 20 October 2010, the meeting reached the conclusion in appointing MR. YUENYAD JAISAMUT, the President of LEGAL SPIRIT CONSULTANT COMPANY LIMITED (“LSC”), to take a position of chairman of the board whereby MR.KIATKRERKKRAI JAISAMUT, the managing director of LSC, to take a position of the deputy secretary general of the Foundation for another period.
The Foundation additionally invited the following honorable persons from diversified professional fields who have been consistently leading the virtuous life and social aids to join and become the Foundation director committee:-
- DR. KITTIPONG KITYARAK, the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Justice, to be the vice chairman of the Foundation;
- KHUN SUPPACHAI JAISAMUT, the Spokesman of the Office of the Prime Minister, to be the vice chairman of the Foundation;
- KHUN CHARNCHAO CHAIYANUKIT, the Director General of the Department of Probation, to be the director and secretary general of the Foundation;
- KHUN RUENWADEE SUWANNAMONGKOL, the Deputy Director of the Office of Justice Affair, to be the director and treasurer of the Foundation;
- KHUN JIRAPORN BUNNAK, an independent consultant in an area of population, research and evaluation, to be the director of the Foundation;
- KHUN JIRANANT PRASERTKUL, an independent writer and translator (poet awarded by the S.E.A. Write), to be the director of the Foundation;
- KHUN TARIT PENGDIT, the Director General of the Department of Special Investigation, to be the director of the Foundation;
- KHUN AMORN WANITWIWAT, a professor of Chulalongkorn University, to be the director of the Foundation;
- KHUN CHAOWALIT SAWADDIRAKSA, a Lawyer, to be the director of the Foundation, and
- KHUN TANACHART SANGPRADAB THAMMACHOT, a Lawyer, to be the director of the Foundation.
In the days to come, pragmatic procedure of the Foundation will focus on promoting, supporting and solving social disputes by way of peaceful, including study and development of such peaceful mean to resolve the disagreements and strengthen serenity to befall into Thai social.