MR. KIATKRERKKRAI JAISAMUT
POSITION : MANAGING PARTNER
- King Prajadhipok’s Institute Advanced Certificate course in Promotion of Peaceful Society.
- LL.M. International Business Law with Merit, University of Exeter, U.K.
- Certificate program in litigation, Lawyer council of Thailand.
- LL.B. (J.D. Equivalent), Thammasat University.
- Dispute resolution and litigation: criminal case, civil case, international trade case, administrative case, bankruptcy and reorganization case, family and succession case, expropriation case, labor case, international arbitration case and alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Business dealings, BOI application, international investment in ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), and international trade
- Managing Partner of Legal Spirit Co., Ltd., January 2007 – Present
- Managing Partner of Legal Spirit Law Office Ltd., January 2014 – Present
- Managing Director of SME Legal Spirit Ltd., July 2015 – Present
SOCIAL AND ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE:
- Vice President of the committee to consider laws, rules, and regulations related to complaints for the Legal Commission justice and human rights, House of Representatives, August 2022 – March 2023
- Advisor of the Legal Commission justice and human rights, House of Representatives, July 2022 – March 2023
- Sub-Committee considering on Narcotics Law According to the resolution of the Narcotics Code of the Food and Drug Administration, December 2021 – present
- Extraordinary Commissioner on the Draft Amendment the Public Limited Companies Act (No…) B.E……., House of Representatives, November 2021-December 2022.
- Extraordinary Commissioner on the Draft Amendment Act Code of Civil Procedure Section 20 Tri, which is meeting of the House of Representatives and Senate in December 2019-September 2020.
- Committee of Financial and Banking Law Reform, the Law Reform Office
- Keynote speaker at “Law for People,” a television program for academic services to society which is part of the throne of morality. The episode aired in February 2019 on the Sukhothai Thammathirat TV channel.
- Guest speaker at an academic seminar on the topic “Protection of Intellectual Property in Brands and Innovative Products” organized by the National Innovation Agency (NIA)
- Keynote Speaker in the law conference on “Business law for the executive” issued in “Modern Executive Development Program” presented by Dharmniti Seminar and Training Co., Ltd., October 2015
- Keynote Speaker in the law conference on “Effect of Thai Law regarding to the Establishment of ASEAN Community” presented by Faculty of Law, Phranakhon Rajabhat University, June 2014.
- Keynote Speaker in a television program for “Peaceful Society” broadcasted on TNN2 Channel, January 2014
- Keynote Speaker in the law conference on “the Establishment of ASEAN Community and Preparation of Law” presented by Industrial enterprises, Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong, September 2013.
- Guest Speaker in the law conference on “Corporate Legal Risk Management 2013″ issued in “Negotiating, Drafting & Managing Risks on COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS 2013” presented by Ideal Forum.
- Guest Speaker in the law conference on “Corporate Legal Counsel Forum 2012” issued in “Role of Legal Consultant and Effect of the Establishment of the ASEAN Economics Community (AEC)” presented by The Asia Business Forum.
- Committee in Master Degree of Law Curriculum, Faculty of Law Dhurakijpundit University, December 2006-2007.
- Legal Lecturer and Commentator in TV. Program “Law for People” of Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University in Channel 11, November 2006-2008.
- Committee on Contracts of the office of the Consumer Protection Board, March 2008-2009.
- Committee on the Team of the Minister Attached to the Prime Minister’s office, March 2008-2009.
- Subcommittee for consideration of turbulence in three southern provinces regarding justice administration, May 2008-2009.
- Spokesman of Subcommittee for Consideration of Turbulence in three southern provinces regarding administration, May 2008-2009.
- Committee Secretary of Anti-Corruption policy for House of Representatives/ Parliament, November 2011.
- Consultant of subcommittee to consider a joint venture bill of private Act, 2012.
- Legal Consultant of the Rainbow Room Foundation, 2010-2012.
- Legal Consultant of the Thai Tapioca Development Institute, 2002-2005.
PROFESSIONAL & ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS:
- Thai Bar Association.
- The Law Society of Thailand.
- Honor award in Project MIND CREDIT from National Innovation Agency
- The 3rd award “Hemraj”, a person of the year in field ethic leader from DinDeeNamSai foundation in 2018
- The 1st award “Tontum”, an ethic person of the year in field of a person who dedicate to society and country from Jittasopholpawana foundation in 2018
- The 1st award “Hemraj”, a person of the year in field of a person who has an ethic from DinDeeNamSai foundation in 2016
T : +662-694-1462-3 F : +662-694-1688 E-mail : email@example.com